Important tips to get long and thick eyelashes
Sometimes, you may feel worried about your lashes, especially if you suffer from light eyelashes with slow growth, especially that , long and thick eyelashes is one of the most prominent signs of beauty and attractiveness of each woman .
To increase the length and intensity of your eyelashes , these tips provided to you with “24 for health”:
1. Home Remedies: Some home remedies may take a lot of time to get the desired result, but it is guaranteed and will last for a long time. The most important of these treatments:
– Castor oil: mix two tablespoons of castor oil with Aloe Vera, then Put the mix on your lashes at night using clean cotton. Wash your lashes in the morning by lukewarm water, that will help feed your eyelashes and the speed of its growth.
– Olive oil: apply warm olive oil on your lashes by brush of clean mascara, or clean cotton , every day before going to sleep, and in the morning rinse with lukewarm water; As olive oil is a natural remedy to increase the growth of hair and eyelashes.
2. Massage the eyelid: massage helps to stimulate hair growth of eyelashes, and stimulates the flow of blood to the hair follicles and good nutrition to the eyelashes, it also helps to prevent its break ; so daily apply drops of oil or Vaseline on your lashes gently, with your fingertips , on circular and simple movements , for a period of at least five minutes, twice a day, and you’ll get a great result after two months at least. But make sure to clean your hands before massage your lashes to avoid the transfer of bacteria to it.
3. Remove eye makeup: not removing eye makeup properly before going to sleep, will harm your eyes and lashes ; Some believe that washing the face with water and cleaner is enough to remove all make-up components. But this belief is completely wrong, you have removed the make-up for your skin, not your eyes; so make sure to use your eye cleaner to remove eye makeup, especially mascara, they are the main factor in the cracking your eyelashes.